Bird House Kit (included in the box)
- Open and layout all your pieces, there will be a step by step picture guide in the packet with your wood pieces and twine.
- Locate the side which is sort of house shaped one will have a circle window cut out. Next Locate the two sides which will fit into the house shaped ends. Once you have these connected should start to look like a bird house. Step C in diagram
- Next you will attach this to the floor portion as shown in Step D in the diagram.
- Now you will attach the roof one side at a time. Make sure the pre cut holes are on the top. As shown in Step F in the diagram.
- Finally you will use the twine and run it through the holes at the top of the bird house. Make a knot at the ends so it is ready to hang.
- Check every insert to be certain they are pushed in all the way and secured.
- Congrats you have built the birdhouse! Now start thinking about how you can decorate your birdhouse to make it unique. Use your imagination, sky’s the limit.